Thursday, April 2, 2015

Autism Awareness Day and Craniosacral Therapy.


I have a nephew that is Autistic, higher on the spectrum than some.  I also have 2 girls I went to high school with that have Autistic children.  My sister often will apologize for my nephew, which she needs to stop doing.  People need to be more understanding and less judgemental.  I have always told my kids, we are all weird in our own way.  Therefore, aren't we all weird.

I offer a solution that has helped many with Autisms, craniosacral therapy.  Here is a book I recommend:

Judith Bluestone
foa.gif

The woman that wrote this is Autistic herself.  She always felt trapped in her body until she found that Craniosacral Therapy has helped her with her escape.  

There was a recent study within the last year that the Upledger Institute, which is where I got my certification hours to practice this method, had us get testimonies that were sent to the Autism Foundation to give validity to this method.

I'm not putting much more info on this here, but you can do some research on your own.  I can tell you that the negative things you find on Craniosacral work is because a massage therapist did NOT do their job in explaining how Craniosacral works and what happens during a session.  I will tell you that as a client, unlike a Swedish massage, you do NOT feel anything, which is why the negative things you will find are out there.  Only the therapist feels the beat of the system, which is very subtle, only 6 to 8 beats per minute, much less than our heart rate. When you have a session, it is putting your nervous system into a state of healing that can last up to 72 hours after a session.

I do NOT charge more for a Craniosacral session if you would like to book an appointment.  You can book online at www.backs2lifemassage.com as I am so hard to reach by phone.  

~ Join David Gillmore, owner of Fiji water, Wakaya Perfection, and Wakaya club and spa.  Check out Wakaya Perfection:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCRX4q9_lHc&feature=youtu.be
Message me if you want to get these products or if you don’t want to get left behind!
Comment or message me if you want more info.  To order Wakaya Perfection products or to join the business,  http://rchurch.mywakaya.com.


~ Follow me on Google+ for  FREE Weight Loss Support, Recipes, Diet Tips, Essential Oil Questions, Massage Questions, Friendship and Encouragement. : https://plus.google.com/+RonniChurch/posts.  Or follow me on pinterest at:  https://www.pinterest.com/payd2dream/pins/. Also on facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/payd2dream.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment