Monday, November 9, 2015

Book Your Appointment Online

A long time ago, I got a massage from a professional that answered her phone in the middle of the massage that I was paying to get. I determined that I would NEVER do that to my clients. That is one reason I have for people booking online rather than to call, email, or text me. I have been in 2 locations, especially in my current location, where I didn't have a signal on my phone to even get in touch with me, which was my second most important reason to have clients book online. Our last home also had a poor signal most of the time. And, my last reason for online booking, has to do with avoiding sales calls and other types of solicitation that I'm not looking to deal with ever. Feel free to book online anytime as I am extremely hard to reach. Thank you to all of my regular clients that come in and allow me to book for you to help you maintain your schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment